The industry leader in Geo-Spatial Proceduralized Response Control (G-SPRC), The HawkEye Effect uses GPS-style coordinates to provide timely, automatic, pre-programmed responses to critical incidents. The HawkEye Effect is Hardware/Software agnostic and connects Event Detection Systems [including Gunshot Location, Motion Detectors, Video Analytic Systems, and RFID Readers]; to Critical Response Systems: including Video Management Software, PTZ Camera Networks, Access Control systems and messaging services (SMS, email, etc.).
- Mapping software gives security professionals the bird’s eye view
- Create a custom map that tracks GPS points
- Add assets – PTZ and fixed cameras, Redscan laser detectors, PIR detectors, and more
- In minutes create a custom map of your facility or campus
- Ties in directly with Milestone XProtect Smart Client
- Clicking the ‘Icons’ pulls up the camera feeds and the sensor reads
Hawkeye Site Mapping Plugin
Redhawk (Available in North America only)
See the video for more information
Using Optex sensors and detectors with HawkEye Effect software products gives you advanced perimeter security intelligence with your VMS.
Redhawk allows you to protect precise locations within a perimeter using the Optex sensor and detectors. Redhawk provides unprecedented perimeter intelligence allowing you to customize a security response to specific security threat.
- Plot Redscan devices on a satellite image or blueprint with GPS accuracy
- Create Custom Zones within the Redscan field of view
- Follow a target real time with a standard PTZ camera
- Add assets – PTZ and fixed cameras, PIR detectors, and more
- Ties in directly with Milestone